Brian Elfert

Default Burried PVC Conduit/Cable

"TURTLE" writes:

Now, when CHURCHES are installing multiple telephone lines, broadband

internet
and T1 connections, it's time to start taxing them.

This is Turtle.

Hey Ha Ha , if you really check to see about a churches income tax statues.
You will see if a church filed a 1040 IRS form they would not pay a penny if
they filed just like you or me. The church is the business , repair to the

Businesses pay property taxes regardless of profitability. A non-profit
is not required to pay property taxes. Some non-profits make voluntary
payments to the city or county to pay for things like police, fire, and
EMS.

The church I attend would be hurting if they had to pay property tax.

Brian Elfert