Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default LED under-cabinet lighting

In article 160ede6c-5ce8-47a6-8f20-a740bcd88e74
@googlegroups.com, says...

On Monday, 18 December 2017 17:31:59 UTC, Terry Casey wrote:
In article ,
says...

Any advice much appreciated, and any recommended suppliers/brands.

As well as the TLC strips these are easily available:

https://www.toolstation.com/shop/p33590

I'll take a look next time I'm in Toolstation.

As management prefers warm white I got this one instead:

https://www.toolstation.com/shop/p11728

Interestingly, the 570mm long one I bought is 8W rather than
the 6.5W of the cool white version, so costs more to run but
is cheaper to buy.

Also, it doesn't come with a fitted 13A plug but, as I've got
loads of those that have been salvaged over the years, that
was no problem (and no additional expense).

--

Terry

---
http://www.avg.com