Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Petition Leave EUSSR immediately

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 17/12/2017 18:25, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 13:06:00 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

T i m wrote
dennis@home wrote
harry wrote

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200165

You have already won, get over it!

What worries me is that whilst he (and the other Brexiteers) have
'won' (or not so far, depending on what each of them actually
thought they would be getting for their vote), we could all have
lost (as a population) if the plot continues as it has so far.

Its certainly possible that that fool May could end up agreeing
to all of the EU demands and end up paying forever as much
as Britain would have paid if it had stayed in the EU, but at least
that would mean that Britain wouldn't have to pay anything to
try to bail out the eurozone or the EU if it implodes completely.

True.

We had an opt out on that *before* brexit,

Nope.

that may well have gone depending on what is negotiated.

Nope, even May wont actually be stupid enough to agree to
bailing out the eurozone with Britain out of the EU, you watch.

The brex****eers could well have landed us with having to bail out the
eurozone at some time in the future.

More bare faced remoaner lies.