M.Paul

Default Wood Burning Insert Question

Thank you to all for your inputs. I know that to burn less wood I need
something that I can close down. I was thinking that to save money I would
buy one of the many used inserts advertised in the newspaper classified ads,
as many people I know have simply put any insert that would fit into their
fireplace and have had no problems. I am also concerned about safety. So,
for piece of mind, I will find out what the manufacturer recommends - and if
needed have the flue reworked. BTW, I currently have a galvenized
two-wall - non-masonary flue. Thanks again for your replies.
M.Paul