Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Energy prices (slightly OT)

Dave Plowman wrote:

What I wanted was something upfront and honest. Not one who gave 'free
gifts' etc to try and get your business.

I don't want a fluffy toy with my insurance, to me that sort of thing
just shows they're not focussed on removing unnecessary costs.

If Bulb can afford to bung £100 cashback, that seems higher than most of
the MSE cashbacks, if they can afford an additional £50 referral plus
£50 cashback per new customer, to my mind they could lower their prices
and attract the customers who are shopping around.