Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Energy prices (slightly OT)

In article ,
F news@nowhere wrote:
They said in their blurb they didn't. But perhaps none of the
companies that do cashback are offering the best deal anyway. If you
think about it.

Some of the best deals don't come with cashback, some do and that's
something I take into account.

I've just changed to Bulb. They offered the best deal and they were
giving £100 cashback at the time. The £100 was credited to my account on
the day they took over and they've transferred it out into my bank
account.

If you're interested, check them out (bulb.co.uk/refer/frank9046 -
referral link). You get £50, I get £50, there are no exit fees and they
refund any exit fees you have to pay to leave your current supplier.

What I wanted was something upfront and honest. Not one who gave 'free
gifts' etc to try and get your business. Although Flipper did offer you an
incentive to direct new customers to them, which I don't like either. If
you think of it, with very low interest rates for most, 'giving' you
cashback is of little use. I'd rather have it deducted from my monthly
bill. Cashflow is important to most companies so you will be paying
handsomely for that cashback one way or another.

Perhaps I'm very rare in wanting this - hence Flipper failing.

--
*Some days we are the flies; some days we are the windscreen.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.