Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default Energy prices (slightly OT)

In article ,
F news@nowhere wrote:
On 15/12/2017 20:31, newshound wrote:
Been dual fuel with Ovo (Which? best customer feedback) for a while,
decided to check the Which? switch site and found I can save over £300
pa on two separate fixed price contracts. Internet, no paper, direct
debit of course.

Relatively painless apart from the hassle of setting up two DDs rather
than one. Nice to have the easy option to view fixed price contracts only.

Sign up at https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cheapenergyclub and there's
even less pain: you get an email when there's a cheaper tariff.

I use Flipper. Does it all for you - for an annual fee. To me, good value.

Why pay when it's easy enough to use the MSE club, diy the change and
collect, as often as not, cashback for switching?