Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why do my welds look like **** ?

On 12/14/2017 2:54 PM, a midget, a whore and a Chinaman go into a bar,
and... wrote:
On 12/11/2017 4:49 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Â*Â* Well , today it's because [wheeze snipped]

Probably it's because Mark Wieber "taught" you how to weld.

Â* Never met the man , wouldn't know him if I saw him . The welds
themselves look just fine once you clean the flux and crud residues off
.. The whole point was that I knew and understood what I was doing . BTW
, I learned to weld back in like 1964 or '65 , stick and OA only at that
time in my high school shop . Also cast my first aluminum sand mold
around that same time . The name plate I made is hanging on my shop door
.... now go back outside and play , adults are trying to talk .

Â* --

Â* Snag