Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bitrex Bitrex is offline

Default Do you have the electronics skills to design a good home madesmoke machine?

On 12/15/2017 02:18 PM, wrote:
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 1:52:36 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
then
you argue and ask more questions. Are you a previous poster under another
name?

Very probably.

Horatio Alger
Norman Spruance
John Harmon
Frank Bacon
Frank Baron

All come to mind. All of them not half-bad mechanics with a fascination with Harbor Freight tools. However, it is that lacking half that is most likely to kill someone. I sincerely hope that this BMW never sees a public road again, for that reason.

I once stated that I would never drive a BMW. There are two reasons why:

Reason 1:
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...t-on-road-poll

Reason 2: BMWs are wanna be cars. They wanna be a Porsche, they wanna be a Mercedes, but achieve neither status.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

In the US new BMWs are a semiotic signal by nouveau riche whackoffs to
other nouveau riche whackoffs that they've achieved whackoff status.

Old BMWs usually have their windows tinted, fart-can exhaust installed,
and a big wing put on the back and are driven by kiddos who wanna look
flush. Those are on the road until they're wrecked or the repair
estimate for their first major mechanical issue comes in. Usually
doesn't take long.