Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Do you have the electronics skills to design a good home madesmoke machine?

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 1:52:36 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
then
you argue and ask more questions. Are you a previous poster under another
name?

Very probably.

Horatio Alger
Norman Spruance
John Harmon
Frank Bacon
Frank Baron

All come to mind. All of them not half-bad mechanics with a fascination with Harbor Freight tools. However, it is that lacking half that is most likely to kill someone. I sincerely hope that this BMW never sees a public road again, for that reason.

I once stated that I would never drive a BMW. There are two reasons why:

Reason 1: https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...t-on-road-poll

Reason 2: BMWs are wanna be cars. They wanna be a Porsche, they wanna be a Mercedes, but achieve neither status.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA