The Enigmatic One

Default Oven, Oven Clock stopped working

In article ,
says...

Without posting at least the model number (if not the serial number as
well), I doubt anyone would be able to even begin to try to assist you
there. If needed, you can find tips for locating the model and serial
number tag on your appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my site
linked below.

I have the model number and serial number. When I contacted
White-Westing house a while back on a different issue, I was told there
is no manual available at all for my model (owner's manual, that is.)
RepairClinic.com is about the best page I've checked out, and it actually
had some parts for this model, but no manual or diagram. All other
parts and repair pages I checked didn't have anything for my model. I
just checked your site, and it has some great looking info, but the links
provided found me no matching repair or owners manual.

Anyway. If it helps, the model number is KD532ADK3.

-Tim