J T

Default Cheap tools from Harbor Freight

Fri, Jul 30, 2004, 12:30am
(Mark=A0Hopkins) says:
There is always the solar alternative as well.... Throw up a panel in
the
sun and you are chargin'!

Nah. If I was going to go an alternative route, it'd be steam.

I've got a drawing, in one of my books, apparently from a circa
1900 or so ad, of a steam powered crosscut saw. Nifty looking device.
Been trying to find info on such for probably several years now, with no
luck so far. I figure there must be "something" out there, but just
using the wrong buzz-words, or dombination thereof. If anyone runs
across such, please post it, or even "gasp" e-mail me. LMAO

JOAT
The highway of fear is the road to defeat.
- Bazooka Joe
JERUSALEM RIDGE
http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid