Dan O.

Default Oven, Oven Clock stopped working

Just because the clocked stopped working does not
necessarily mean the timer contacts for the oven
failed. In fact, I would think that would be a fairly
unlikely occurrence to happen at the same time.

The Enigmatic One wrote in message ...

Well, I figured it would be quite unlikely to happen at
the same time and be unrelated (not necessarily a
causal relationship, however.)

You might want to consider a little more checking.

Yup. Went back in this past evening.

... while poking around again, I noticed a wire not
connecting to anything that was supposed to
connect to the timer/clock. It had broken right at
the terminal. As far as I can tell, the problem
is fixed.

Glad to gear it.

No wiring diagram. The manufacturer doesn't have
any manuals available for this model.

There may not be a service manual for that specific model but they
must have parts manuals. I don't know about a wiring diagram without
specific information.

(Though I still would love to find a wiring diagram and
repair manual. Anyone have any ideas on where to
find this for a mid-80s White-Westinghouse?)

Without posting at least the model number (if not the serial number as
well), I doubt anyone would be able to even begin to try to assist you
there. If needed, you can find tips for locating the model and serial
number tag on your appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my site
linked below.

Dan O.
-
Appliance411.com