Jay Pique

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

On 30 Jul 2004 16:22:53 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:16:15 -0400, Jay Pique wrote:
On 30 Jul 2004 15:40:05 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Me of all people? Where are you going with _that_, Jay? Might this
have something to do with the email filtering service that I subscribe to?

No - has nothing to do with spamcop. I just figured since you catch a
lot of heat here that you might not feel the need to pile on others.

I don't notice myself getting a particular amount of heat, oddly enough.
But even if I do/did, why should that make me not want to express my
opinion?

And mine as well. You're a weird dude. Enjoy your life.

It's a humerous reference to a line used in a movie, inserted to keep
things to get too heavy.

You've got an interesting sense of balance.

If you don't care for my posts, there's an easy solution.

Indeed. It's almost as if you relish the idea. How's that job in
Norway coming along for me?

JP