Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.usage.english
Jim Jim is offline

Default Endoscope/Borescope

pamela Wrote in message:
On 17:35 14 Dec 2017, jim wrote:
pamela Wrote in message:
On 13:48 14 Dec 2017, Johnny B Good wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 16:01:43 +0000, pamela wrote:

If I had written something as addled as this:

"So triple the benefit Britain low rent budget & gamble on
some EU posted tat?"

then I wouldn't draw further attention to it by repeatedly
arguing it's perfect English.

Unfortunately I don't have time to decode and translate all
such cryptic statements as a service.

Good for you, Pam! :-)

I think Jim may have had a "senior moment" when he posted his
nonsense but he seems to be in denial.

Troll troll troll sPamela
Are you all related perchance?

Your recent "Tell me again...." spiel reminded me of another
old troll's usual style.... Maybe I ruffled some trolly dolly
feathers? :-)

I wonder if anyone in alt.english could kindly give their opinion
on how correct and intelligible this sentence is. it seems
unusually addled to me.

"So triple the benefit Britain low rent budget & gamble on
some EU posted tat?"

This subsequent clarification may provide a clue to the meaning
although I am not so sure it does unless you are a puzzle fan.

"3.64 x 3 = £10.92
Plenty sent from UK/EU for that without the month long wait."

Naturally you've omitted the contextual link (the old troll's
witter) presumably to amplify your tedious wittering
trolling....

Quelle surprise sPamela...

HoHoHo!!
--