Paul Mc Cann

Default ebay sucks big time

In article ,
says...
Ebay's corporate HQ telephone number is 001 408 558 7400. I think
it's in Califormia, so you need to phone late-ish afternoon. Their US
customer services were very helpful to me when I got through to them.
BUT the prize will go to who-ever can get a phone number for their UK
fraud team.... (whose fax number is in London and whose postal address
is Dublin, which in itself looks decidedly fishy)

John Forbes

Nothing really fishy. A phone number is no indication of location I
phoned Dell support one Saturday afternoon (local number)and ended up
talking to someone in Texas.

Have you tried a google on 'ebay'. If not,you'll get a surprise at what
it turns up.

--
Paul Mc Cann