Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default Endoscope/Borescope

Johnny B Good Wrote in message:
On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 12:35:46 +0000, jim wrote:

pamela Wrote in message:
On 09:43 11 Dec 2017, jim wrote:

====snip====

After pondering Jim's interesting message, my guess is that this:

"So triple the benefit Britain low rent budget & gamble on some EU
posted tat?"

might mean:

"So pay treble what poor people living in benefit-dependent Britain
in low-rent budget accomodation can afford by taking a gamble and
buying some tat from within the EU and have it it posted to you [to
arrive more quickly]."

I wonder if that's right.

Strewth pammy! I guess the old troll really is losing it...

Was your original crazed message due to illiteracy or incompetency?
I am assuming alcohol or drugs were not a factor.

It was perfectly spelt & succinct.
Even you managed to understand it.
Shame about the old troll...

Wow! In which case, I have to take my hat off to Pamela for her superb
skill in comprehension based on context and her near total mind reading
powers.

[Aside to Pamela]

I'd avoid such demonstrations of your 'Superpowers' in interpreting the
seemingly incomprehensible scribblings of Jim in the future lest you be
cast in the permanent role of being his translator). :-)

Woah! Congratulations on your new brevity ;-)

If anyone would fail to understand "succinct" it would be you...lot.
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/