Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default Endoscope/Borescope

pamela Wrote in message:
On 00:58 11 Dec 2017, wrote:

On Sunday, 10 December 2017 22:46:55 UTC, jim wrote:
tabbypurr Wrote in message:
On Sunday, 10 December 2017 19:23:20 UTC, jim wrote:
tabbypurr Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 9 December 2017 20:48:58 UTC, jim wrote:
tabbypurr Wrote in message:

I'm looking to buy one for diy use. They're as cheap as
£3.54 on amazon but will they work with a computer
here? They all mention android and/or win xp - 7. I
don't use any of those here. What's the likelihood of
it functioning under wine?

NT

FFS gamble all of the £3.54 & report back...
:-)

That was my first thought. But it takes a month to get
here, so I'd sooner see if anyone knows before waiting a
month for something that says it won't work with any of my
hardware.

NT

So triple the benefit Britain low rent budget & gamble on
some EU posted tat?

??

3.64 x 3 = £10.92 Plenty sent from UK/EU for that without the
month long wait.

Simple enough for you now?

I haven't a clue what you're trying to say. Have you?

After pondering Jim's interesting message, my guess is that this:

"So triple the benefit Britain low rent budget & gamble on
some EU posted tat?"

might mean:

"So pay treble what poor people living in benefit-dependent
Britain in low-rent budget accomodation can afford by taking a
gamble and buying some tat from within the EU and have it
it posted to you [to arrive more quickly]."

I wonder if that's right.

Strewth pammy!
I guess the old troll really is losing it...
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/