Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Endoscope/Borescope

On Sunday, 10 December 2017 19:23:20 UTC, jim wrote:
tabbypurr Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 9 December 2017 20:48:58 UTC, jim wrote:
tabbypurr Wrote in message:
I'm looking to buy one for diy use. They're as cheap as £3.54 on amazon but will they work with a computer here? They all mention android and/or win xp - 7. I don't use any of those here. What's the likelihood of it functioning under wine?

NT

FFS gamble all of the £3.54 & report back...
:-)

That was my first thought. But it takes a month to get here, so I'd sooner see if anyone knows before waiting a month for something that says it won't work with any of my hardware.

NT

So triple the benefit Britain low rent budget & gamble on some EU
posted tat?

??