volts500

Default Blower on furnace hums and doesn't start

"CBHvac" wrote in message

"volts500" wrote in message
m...

"CBHvac" wrote in message

Snipped sniveling

That's what I thought..........you can't refute a damn thing I said flex
duct boy, and the best your butt buddy could do was backpedal. Here, try
again.

Ahh..here we go...anyone getting dizzy???

Doesn't take much to get you fiberboard duct boys heads a spinnin', huh?

Yea..I like Tom better...

Yeah, _you_ could tell Tomi Boi that you re-wired the feeders to a 200kW
duct heater, and he wouldn't have the first clue that you're full of ****.

Volty...get a ****ing real job...hopefully working for someone that will
train you.

Insults? Is that the best you "pro" flex duct boys can do? At least throw
in some technical discussion once in a while. Let's see, if you chump
fiberboard duct boys think there are 100 different things that could be
causing a simple blower motor start problem, there must be _100,000_ things
that could go wrong with a Metasys, huh?