Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Using all the ballance on prepaid cards.

Iggy m wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote

I haven't had those problems

What problems ?

and more so I see the self-checkout not scanning or breaking down
altogether.

You clowns can't manage to do a viable self checkout ? Wota surprise.

More than a few times, I've waited in line, checked-out and walked past
self-checkers that started when I got in line and kept trying to scan,
re-scan or start over and especially satisfy the bag weight sensor.

Only happened to me the once, with a single packet of beer brewing
yeast and our self checkouts dont weigh anything anymore.

I did try them without incident only once, the other handful of times
required the Supervising Staff to override the system for every item,

You clowns can't manage to do a viable self checkout ? Wota surprise.

even store gift cards wouldn't work.

Work fine for me.

So, I gave up and now protest.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you are that terminal a
****wit.