The Enigmatic One

Default Oven, Oven Clock stopped working

In article ,
says...

Just because the clocked stopped working does not necessarily mean the
timer contacts for the oven failed. In fact, I would think that would
be a fairly unlikely occurrence to happen at the same time.

Well, I figured it would be quite unlikely to happen at the same time and
be unrelated (not necessarily a causal relationship, however.)

You might
want to consider a little more checking.

Yup. Went back in this past evening.

You'd have to check the wiring diagram as Jeff said if you can't
determine which contacts in the clock's timer switch open and close to
bypass each of them.

No wiring diagram. The manufacturer doesn't have any manuals available
for this model. However, while poking around again, I noticed a wire not
connecting to anything that was supposed to connect to the timer/clock.
It had broken right at the terminal. As far as I can tell, the problem
is fixed. (Though I still would love to find a wiring diagram and repair
manual. Anyone have any ideas on where to find this for a mid-80s
White-Westinghouse?)

-Tim