Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Sharpening multitool/oscillating saw blades

On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 8:25:51 AM UTC-6, Leon wrote:
On 12/8/2017 7:44 AM, gpd19533 wrote:
replying to Leon, gpd19533 wrote:
The fastestĀ* way with best results is to use the new product called the
Sharp
Pog.I have one and it works great . They can be ordered off their website

With out my preceding comment I have no idea what you are answering.

From 2009, you replied to Wally.....

"Wally" wrote in message
I have heard that could be done. However, IIRC Dremel makes blades that
will fit the Fein as does Bosch. IIRC the Dremel blades are Inexpensive.
You might have only saved $10 if resharpening a Dremel blade. ;~)
Any good to hear for sure that the blades can be reworked.