Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So how much power does an oil filled radiator actually use.

On Thursday, 7 December 2017 20:18:01 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 07:58:49 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave
wrote:

snip daves wittering

So, as I said previously, the presence of the swing doors may not
impact the calcs if the temperatures are roughly the same on both
side. The chances are that will be more likely when the doors are open
rather than closed.

what about the other two sets of swing doors, which go to unheated corridor areas ?

Then they will be more relevant.

That's what I thought too.

snip waffle

There were no tools that were any use unless you can account for those variables.

And you can account for them by going 'worst case'.

To get a false result you mean.

To get an approximation of what is required, yes.

So what is the result then.

Did you use the worst case for radiators, what would you say is the worst case output for a 2KW radiator ?

WTF are you waffling on about now?

You really don't have a clue do you.

You say John Rumm has given the tools if that is the case why canl;t you use those, can you at least explain that.

Yes, I can, very easily. No. The answer is 'no' because I don't have
the measurements and U values for the construction of your lab.

Neither do I.

But *you* can find out eh?

Not for construction I can't, no more so that yuo can get the construction detaila for grenfell tower or any other building.
I can;t get the construction details for any building.
In fact I've just had two workman here asking me why they is a '40' symbol, next to a fuse box in my room. I had to tell them I donlt know and that I havent; got a fuse box in my room, I appologised and said I must have lost it, and the laughted and left. If the builders and theor company DON'T have the correct constructionn details then how am I suppse to aquire them. ?

Why do you think I should have or even need construction details. It has nothing to do with me.

I'm not going to try measuring the lab using 1 metre rulers either.

Why not, can't get past 10m without taking your socks off?

Why would I need to take my socks off. ?
Are you so stupid yuo can't estimate the size of a room from a picture.

So, neither you nor the establishment have a tape measure (or could
get one)?

And even if I did give you the measurements I doubt that'd help you as yuo;d still come up with excuses.

Oh the irony (idiot).

I've given you the dimentions so what is your next excuse ?

It takes me 21 strides do walk the lengh of lab 253 so about 15 metres from door to door,

So, it that a real measurement disguised with you normal weird BS or
just another example of dave weirdness?

So another excuse is it.

The lab is 15 metres long.
The lab is 12 metres long.
It is 3 metres high.

So what excuses do you have left ?

Now see if you can work it out then.

Nope, can't.

I knew that all along.

Of course you'll now come up with loads more excuses.

Yes, like, are there no windows?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/35ntzcnna5...1940s.jpg?dl=0

see windows.
In the vide you can so NO windows as they were replaced with whatever builders use to tempally cover up such gaps in windows.

What is the construction of the walls?

Reinforced concrete like a lot of building of the 1950s-60s.

What is the construction of the ceiling and floor?

same I assume going by the noise created.

How many doors and what size are they?

See all this info is avaible in the video.

Only goes to show how little a clue you have about all this the fact
that you fail to supply all the required information, in spite of
having it explained to you several times.

No on eworking in the premisies needs to kn ow such things you ****ing idiot.