Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Washing Pillows

On 08/12/2017 08:42, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 08/12/2017 08:17, DerbyBorn wrote:
Any tips on how to was a typical polyester fibre filled pillow without
getting the fibre fill twisted or distorted in the washing machine.
I have rarely succeeded on having one come out the right shape.

If you have half decent pillows it's worth getting pillow protectors for
them, these are then easily removed and washed keeping your pillow in
tip top condition.

+1
Padded pillow protectors underneath the pillow case do help stop the
pillows from getting grubby.

For almost complete protection I have some pillows with water
proof/resistant protectors in the car (for the comfort of a often muddy
dog) that keep the pillows clean. Unlike the soft padded pillow
protectors these are made from a thin woven plastic type material.