Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Where to get car rear-deck speakers (haven't bought speakers in decades)

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 3:23:36 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/7/2017 12:27 AM, harry newton wrote:

Yes. With a few inches of snow, the FWD has the weight where you want ti. I
agree. How deep? I don't know. Maybe four inches? Maybe six?

Nobody is driving fast in six inches of snow.
At least they shouldn't be driving fast in six inches of snow.

Sure they are. The SUV drivers with AWD. You see them in the ditches
on the side of the road after they pass you.

Lol. That's what I see here too. We slow down and use awd for extra safety. But there are plenty of drivers out there, mostly young, who think awd means that an SUV can still safely do 70 on slick roads.