Posted to alt.home.repair
harry newton harry newton is offline

Default Where to get car rear-deck speakers (haven't bought speakers in decades)

He who is trader_4 said on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 19:56:40 -0800 (PST):

That's your opinion. I'd note though that in another post you said
you'd never own a FWD vehicle, so obviously your experience is limited.
I've owned both, even at the same time, and have actual experience.

My only experience with FWD is with numerous rental cars, for maybe a week
at a time, sometimes only a few days at a time.

Hundreds of them over the years.

But I don't think I ever drove one in snow - but - I lived in snow country
for 40 years and I go to Tahoe frequently in the winter - so I'm getting
used to chains on RWD which works just fine.

Remember, we're talking deep snow (and Tahoe snow is deep). The plows
handle 20 inches of snow routinely. It's not even a big deal to them.