Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Where to get car rear-deck speakers (haven't bought speakers indecades)

On 12/6/2017 12:00 AM, micky wrote:

Shopping for a car a couple months ago, guy had a beautiful red Mustang,
special black trim, special power chip for ignition, car 12 years old
but interior (leather), exterior, engine compartment like new. etc.
Stick shift. One of his teenage sons was sort of trying to learn to
drive it and the other wasn't even learning to drive! The normal thing
to do would be to give the car to his son, but neither could handle it.

Times have changed. When we were in our early teens we were driving
with dad in the parking lot and could not wait until we were 16. My
brother turned 16 on a Thursday and passed his test on Saturday. I was
about 2 weeks after my birthday taking mine.

Now, having the latest cell phone is more important than cars and
driving. Stick shift? Nah, they can't do it.