Joseph Meehan

Default Binaries Allowed?

That could be any of several problems. It does work for me, at least
every time I have tried it. It possible my host was having problems, or
more likely something to do with the software you are using, some
configuration of that software or something on your computer or some
security settings on your computer or your IP. You would not be an AOL
customer would you? It looks like you are using Yahoo for reading the
messages.

Have you had other problems following links or displaying photos on
line?

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

wrote in message
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:13:50 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

BTW here is an example of a link. Poor photos of my cats.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/sligo/

Huh?
I only see their names and no pictures......