Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default So how much power does an oil filled radiator actually use.

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 5 December 2017 16:30:01 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 07:35:02 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave
wrote:

It is a 700, 1300 or 2000W heater at 240V.

So how many would I need for either my office of the labs.
How many of the above heaters would I need ?

You need to determine the volume of the room, the starting temperature and
the final required temperature and how long you have to heat up the room.
From that data, YOU can determine the kilowatts required.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England