Suzie-Q

Default Binaries Allowed?

mark Ransley wrote:

Why not , you have a question that needs illustration , just post it ,
other people do. Many questions cant be answered, people think
everyone can just visualize their problems. Some have even posted
porno.

Usenet protocol says no binaries in non-binary groups. Some newsgroup
readers are not equipped to download binaries due to slow connections
and other considerations.

One binary may not be a big deal, but if you say yes to one, you have
to say yes to all. This is a very busy newsgroup. Imagine how long
those with slow connections would have to wait to download messages if
many of them had binaries attached.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/