Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default So how much power does an oil filled radiator actually use.

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 02:57:18 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave
wrote:

snip more bizarre bs

Or I'm sure if you gave us the dimensions and some idea of what each
surface is made of someone would be able to help.

I doubt that, but lets just imagine a very simple room, about the size of my office.

3.5M X 5.5m and 3 metres in hieght.

Ok, that's a start, but ...

1) the size of the lab might be more relevant if we are wasting our
time on you.

2) A clue as to the size of any windows and the construction of all
the (especially external) surfaces.

You have been given lists of the sorts of materials and their u values
so you could help yourself a bit.

Cheers, T i m