Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Where to get car rear-deck speakers (haven't bought speakers indecades)

On 12/4/2017 5:54 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 20:56:03 +0000 (UTC), harry newton
wrote:

That's a good idea to wiggle wires (I haven't done speakers in years).
The car is at college so it only comes home to do laundry.

When it comes home, the neighbor will call me and I'll be ready.

It really is a shame when college kids can't fix a scratchy sounding
speaker. A speaker smarter than a snowflake. with a safe place.

WTF is the world coming to.

Hey, take it easy on the kid. He's going to have a master's degree in
4th century Greek sculpture and $70,000 in student loans. The world
need people like that contributing to society don't they? Somebody has
to make the fries.