Posted to alt.home.repair
harry newton harry newton is offline

Default Where to get car rear-deck speakers (haven't bought speakers in decades)

He who is said on Mon, 04 Dec 2017 16:11:14 -0500:

Does the 2005 Camry have a timing belt? Or chain?

.. depends on the engine that's in the car :

http://yourcarangel.com/2012/06/toyo...nd-chain-list/

http://yourcarangel.com/2014/07/inte...complete-list/

John T.

Thanks for that info as it's not my car.
This one is the 4 cylinder 2005 camry which, woo hoo, comes with a chain.

The neighbor is a good friend, but I don't think ANYONE is that good of a
friend to suffer through an idiotic belt replacement every 100K miles.

Three things I'll never own and never have:
a. FWD
b. Timing belt
c. Automatic