Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default What is it? (Amateur version Post #16)

On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 10:16:21 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/3/2017 9:28 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If you can screw in bars, do it. If not, the suction cup bars provide
quite a bit of security.

As well as a hazard.

(Feel free to repeat everything you said the last time we went back and
forth on this. I'll save myself the typing and simply tell you now that
you will *never* convince me that a suction cup grab bar is not an bad
accident waiting to happen..)

I understand that. I believe you have no experience with them either,
but I do.

If you think personal experience with suction cup grab bars matters, then you are missing
my point. I'm quite capable of understanding concepts without actual use.

You are free to feel that no help is better than some fairly good help
to prevent a fall.

Here we go again.

Moving on...