Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So how much power does an oil filled radiator actually use.

On Monday, 4 December 2017 16:09:51 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 06:28:34 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave
wrote:

snip

I know far more than you do yes.

Oh, you are funny dave and it's good that you can still laugh at
yourself after all this. ;-)

I'm laughing at the ****ing idiot that told me the heaters are faulty and seems to think they should be sent back because of what sales have said.

Why buy 2KW heaters that cycle on 1KW?

No idea why they bought them (other than they were cheap) but because
they might give off more heat that way?

More heat than what ?

snip the rest as it's pointless trying to help

you're about as much use as a wodney simulator.

The point now is that you could be part of the solution, rather than
being part of the problem but you have admitted you don't care so ...

I do care that's why I want those that are being paid to do the job to actualy do the job. I have half installed windows now too, I DO NOT install windows and I do NOT install cladding which we are also having done on this 1950s building.
I've asked if we managed to get any cheap cladding from somewhere, no answer so far.

Of course if you really had a clue you could tell me how to work out just how many heaters I would need, but as the number is above one I doubt you'd be able to work it out.