Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who won the Fake News poll?

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 11:59:20 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 10:07:47 AM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

Dan, do you know the signs of predementia?

--
Ed Huntress

Sorry Ed, this is a newsgroup about metal working. You will have to look elsewhere for help on your aging problems.

An inability to make distinctions actually is an ADHD-spectrum
characteristic, but you do it so often that I've wondered if it's not
a characteristic of other aging disorders. Between making false
equivalences and losing sight of context, your complaints over the
years have progressed from a general curmudgeonly behavior to actual
confusion of the connections bertween things.

--
Ed Huntress

You can not make a logical case for having followed Gunners lead and posted to Alt.Survivor and cross posting to RCM. So you try to attack me. Well I trust most of the readers of RCM to look at what you say about me and make up their own mind as to who can't make distinctions. I am not confused as to who posted OT in Alt,Survivor and cross posted to RCM. You seem to have a little trouble so I will let you into a secret. It was not me.

Dan

As a side issue.....for years....decades..Ive posted stuff that I and
many others on RCM find interesting..that Ive found on the survival
groups. I used to do it a fair amount of time..now..I do it so seldom
as to be noteworthy. The titles generally give clue to the
content..and if one doesnt want to read the content...simply..dont
read it.

I will of course reply to messages that go to any group of groups that
I find interesting. So dont be blaming this **** on me.

Gunner

---