Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who won the Fake News poll?

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 4:18:51 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:
(This is the first time I've ever originated a thread on alt.survival,
which I don't like to do, but this was too good to pass up)

--
Ed Huntress

Just like Gunner, you had to crosspost to RCM.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 18:26:04 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 4:18:51 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:
(This is the first time I've ever originated a thread on alt.survival,
which I don't like to do, but this was too good to pass up)

--
Ed Huntress

Just like Gunner, you had to crosspost to RCM.

Not like Gunner. In 16 years, that's the first time I've ever
cross-posted anything except some welding information.

So go **** youself, Dan.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 4:18:51 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:
(This is the first time I've ever originated a thread on alt.survival,
which I don't like to do, but this was too good to pass up)

--
Ed Huntress

Just like Gunner, you had to crosspost to RCM.

Not like Gunner. In 16 years, that's the first time I've ever
cross-posted anything except some welding information.

So go **** youself, Dan.

--
Ed Huntress

No, you are just like Gunner in that you crosspost RCM to alt,survivor.

And now we see you have to resort to profanity because there is no way to justify cross posting.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 4:18:51 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:
(This is the first time I've ever originated a thread on alt.survival,
which I don't like to do, but this was too good to pass up)

--
Ed Huntress

Just like Gunner, you had to crosspost to RCM.

Not like Gunner. In 16 years, that's the first time I've ever
cross-posted anything except some welding information.

So go **** youself, Dan.

--
Ed Huntress

No, you are just like Gunner in that you crosspost RCM to alt,survivor.

And now we see you have to resort to profanity because there is no way to justify cross posting.

Dan, do you know the signs of predementia?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 8:27:04 AM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

Dan, do you know the signs of predementia?

--
Ed Huntress

Sorry Ed, this is a newsgroup about metal working. You will have to look elsewhere for help on your aging problems.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 06:31:19 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 8:27:04 AM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

Dan, do you know the signs of predementia?

--
Ed Huntress

Sorry Ed, this is a newsgroup about metal working. You will have to look elsewhere for help on your aging problems.

An inability to make distinctions actually is an ADHD-spectrum
characteristic, but you do it so often that I've wondered if it's not
a characteristic of other aging disorders. Between making false
equivalences and losing sight of context, your complaints over the
years have progressed from a general curmudgeonly behavior to actual
confusion of the connections bertween things.

--
Ed Huntress

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 10:07:47 AM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

Dan, do you know the signs of predementia?

--
Ed Huntress

Sorry Ed, this is a newsgroup about metal working. You will have to look elsewhere for help on your aging problems.

An inability to make distinctions actually is an ADHD-spectrum
characteristic, but you do it so often that I've wondered if it's not
a characteristic of other aging disorders. Between making false
equivalences and losing sight of context, your complaints over the
years have progressed from a general curmudgeonly behavior to actual
confusion of the connections bertween things.

--
Ed Huntress

You can not make a logical case for having followed Gunners lead and posted to Alt.Survivor and cross posting to RCM. So you try to attack me. Well I trust most of the readers of RCM to look at what you say about me and make up their own mind as to who can't make distinctions. I am not confused as to who posted OT in Alt,Survivor and cross posted to RCM. You seem to have a little trouble so I will let you into a secret. It was not me.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 11:59:20 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 10:07:47 AM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

Dan, do you know the signs of predementia?

--
Ed Huntress

Sorry Ed, this is a newsgroup about metal working. You will have to look elsewhere for help on your aging problems.

An inability to make distinctions actually is an ADHD-spectrum
characteristic, but you do it so often that I've wondered if it's not
a characteristic of other aging disorders. Between making false
equivalences and losing sight of context, your complaints over the
years have progressed from a general curmudgeonly behavior to actual
confusion of the connections bertween things.

--
Ed Huntress

You can not make a logical case for having followed Gunners lead and posted to Alt.Survivor and cross posting to RCM.

Don't be a dolt. At the last minute, I thought that some folks on RCM
might like to hear it, so, as you know well, I broke my 16-year habit
and cross-posted. Once.

So you try to attack me.

For being an idiot who appears to be losing some marbles and making
obnoxious accusations as a result.

Well I trust most of the readers of RCM to look at what you say about me and make up their own mind as to who can't make distinctions.

So do I. You conflated a 20-year poster who has cross-posted like a
s.o.b. for a decade and a half with someone who did it once with the
thought that some would be interested.

That makes you a dolt who's losing some mental capacity.

I am not confused as to who posted OT in Alt,Survivor and cross posted to RCM. You seem to have a little trouble so I will let you into a secret. It was not me.

Well, that's one accurate distincion you've made today.

You really must be getting bored, Dan.

--
Ed Huntress

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 4:39:34 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

You can not make a logical case for having followed Gunners lead and posted to Alt.Survivor and cross posting to RCM.

Don't be a dolt. At the last minute, I thought that some folks on RCM
might like to hear it, so, as you know well, I broke my 16-year habit
and cross-posted. Once.

So you try to attack me.

For being an idiot who appears to be losing some marbles and making
obnoxious accusations as a result.

Obnoxious accusations ? I think I just posted the facts. You did post an
OT message on Alt,Survival and cross posted it to RCM. No accusations, just facts.

Well I trust most of the readers of RCM to look at what you say about me and make up their own mind as to who can't make distinctions.

So d2

o I. You conflated a 20-year poster who has cross-posted like a
s.o.b. for a decade and a half with someone who did it once with the
thought that some would be interested.

That makes you a dolt who's losing some mental capacity.

2

I would object to Gunners cross posting if I thought it would have any effect. So I think not objecting to Gunners OT posts shows good mental capacity. There is hope for you. But I don't see any help for the ankle bitters that waste a lot of time and effort over Gunner, or for Gunner.

An inspirational quote by Reinhold Niebuhr about the value of Courage: €śGrant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.€ť
An inspirational quote by Reinhold Niebuhr about the value of Courage: €śGrant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.€ť
I am not confused as to who posted OT in Alt,Survivor and cross posted to RCM. You seem to have a little trouble so I will let you into a secret. It was not me.

Well, that's one accurate distincion you've made today.
2

You really must be getting bored, Dan.

--
Ed Huntress

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:06:20 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

[...]

No it doesn't. It just shows you didn't do it.

There is hope for you. But I don't see any help for the ankle bitters that waste a lot of time and effort over Gunner, or for Gunner.

An inspirational quote by Reinhold Niebuhr about the value of Courage: “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
An inspirational quote by Reinhold Niebuhr about the value of Courage: “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
I am not confused as to who posted OT in Alt,Survivor and cross posted to RCM. You seem to have a little trouble so I will let you into a secret. It was not me.

Damn it, you equated my one post in 16 years to Gunner's thousands of
provocative, disruptive cross-posted copypasta trolling and said:

"...you are just like Gunner in that you crosspost RCM to
alt,survivor."

What a stupid, insulting, and obnoxious thing to say.

I hope you are losing some marbles, because, oherwise, you're just
becoming an insulting jerk.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

He's funny though. Five posts (so far) whining about your one post.
Something tells me these guys are going to be more disgruntled than
usual in the coming months... Strange, because one would expect them
to be happy about the big tax saving that's coming their way soon.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 8:27:04 AM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

Dan, do you know the signs of predementia?

--
Ed Huntress

Sorry Ed, this is a newsgroup about metal working. You will have to look elsewhere for help on your aging problems.

Dan

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

As a side issue.....for years....decades..Ive posted stuff that I and
many others on RCM find interesting..that Ive found on the survival
groups. I used to do it a fair amount of time..now..I do it so seldom
as to be noteworthy. The titles generally give clue to the
content..and if one doesnt want to read the content...simply..dont
read it.

I will of course reply to messages that go to any group of groups that
I find interesting. So dont be blaming this **** on me.

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No. At times you were writing several thousands of posts per month.
The most interesting thing was the contradiction between the time you
were spending writing, and the rich fantasy life you were pretending
to enjoy.

So dont be blaming this **** on me.

You were the primary culprit in bringing your nutball online buddies
into RCM. No point in lying about it, but don't let that stop you, as
usual.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Nurse! Thorazine! 3cc...push!!!

Laugh laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh laugh!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I never would have found r.c.m. if not for the unemployable jackball and
dole scrounger and *thief* Wieber cross-posting his third-grade
political drool into other groups a dozen or so years ago.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

yawn

What has denying reality ever done for you? List the reasons you
believe anyone might want to emulate your life strategy.