Bob

Default Binaries Allowed?

I think the main reason no binaries are permitted is because most people
have dial up internet connections and the additional bytes would take up too
much time. Not an issue with broadband. A small binary every now and then
wont hurt.
"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
Are small binaries allowed on this newsgroup to illustrate a question?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |