Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Who won the Fake News poll?

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:06:20 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 4:39:34 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

You can not make a logical case for having followed Gunners lead and posted to Alt.Survivor and cross posting to RCM.

Don't be a dolt. At the last minute, I thought that some folks on RCM
might like to hear it, so, as you know well, I broke my 16-year habit
and cross-posted. Once.

So you try to attack me.

For being an idiot who appears to be losing some marbles and making
obnoxious accusations as a result.

Obnoxious accusations ? I think I just posted the facts. You did post an
OT message on Alt,Survival and cross posted it to RCM. No accusations, just facts.

Well I trust most of the readers of RCM to look at what you say about me and make up their own mind as to who can't make distinctions.

So d2

o I. You conflated a 20-year poster who has cross-posted like a
s.o.b. for a decade and a half with someone who did it once with the
thought that some would be interested.

That makes you a dolt who's losing some mental capacity.

2

I would object to Gunners cross posting if I thought it would have any effect. So I think not objecting to Gunners OT posts shows good mental capacity.

No it doesn't. It just shows you didn't do it.

There is hope for you. But I don't see any help for the ankle bitters that waste a lot of time and effort over Gunner, or for Gunner.

An inspirational quote by Reinhold Niebuhr about the value of Courage: “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
An inspirational quote by Reinhold Niebuhr about the value of Courage: “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
I am not confused as to who posted OT in Alt,Survivor and cross posted to RCM. You seem to have a little trouble so I will let you into a secret. It was not me.

Damn it, you equated my one post in 16 years to Gunner's thousands of
provocative, disruptive cross-posted copypasta trolling and said:

"...you are just like Gunner in that you crosspost RCM to
alt,survivor."

What a stupid, insulting, and obnoxious thing to say.

I hope you are losing some marbles, because, oherwise, you're just
becoming an insulting jerk.

--
Ed Huntress