Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who won the Fake News poll?

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 9:33:14 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 18:26:04 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 4:18:51 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:
(This is the first time I've ever originated a thread on alt.survival,
which I don't like to do, but this was too good to pass up)

--
Ed Huntress

Just like Gunner, you had to crosspost to RCM.

Not like Gunner. In 16 years, that's the first time I've ever
cross-posted anything except some welding information.

So go **** youself, Dan.

--
Ed Huntress

No, you are just like Gunner in that you crosspost RCM to alt,survivor.

And now we see you have to resort to profanity because there is no way to justify cross posting.

Dan