Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Small laser printer replacement - recommendations?

In article , Iggy
m wrote:
replying to Another John, Iggy wrote: From a U.S. perspective. The
Brother brand has done perfectly well for me for over 20-years. And the
leaders that most people find solid in everyway for Lasers are Brother,
HP, Canon, in that order. I've never had a problem with Dell, Lexmark or
Samsung and they're also very popular. Epson though, I've only
experienced in Ink and everything's horrible. The keypads don't function
well, the manual's terrible and the Ink is tiny and gets overly wasted in
the trap. I wouldn't buy a Laser from Epson.

I believe they have stopped making them, wanting everybody to go over to
inkjet.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England