Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pedestal Mounted Vise

On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 9:25:53 AM UTC-5, Leon Fisk wrote:

You must be married. Here they would be full in less than a month. Even
faster if I walked by them regularly ;-)

I should take some pictures of my setups but it would be a job in
itself to clear and or move them to a suitable spot. I think "clutter"
should have been my middle name...

--
Leon Fisk

You guessed right. I am married. Will be 59 years in June.

If the inserts were near a wall, they would fill up fa Leon Fiskirly quickly. But they are in a pathway, not an area where I normally work.

Dan