Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fremont Neighborhood Under Siege After Gang Of Wild Turkeys Moves In

On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 19:42:13 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 13:18:00 -0800, Oren wrote:

There are a number of different kinds of trapping device that would
work. (snares, box traps, leg hold traps etc). I guy who was decent
with a cast net might be able to get them 2 or 3 at a time, throwing
it off his balcony. The problem is how would you actually kill the
turkey and not be accused of being inhumane? Remember all the ****
Sarah Palin got in because she inadvertently showed how it was done at
a turkey farm?
These snowflakes prefer thinking turkeys grow on trees in those
plastic bags they come in at Ralphs.

Snowflakes in Cali have never seen a cast net or know how to make one
open full circle. :-)

I bet the Mexicans can and we have Cubans here who can do it one
handed

In Collier County it used to be illegal to use nets (cast or gill) to
catch mullet.

Guy was arrested, went to court for illegal fishing. His lawyer
persuaded the jury that a mullet was not a fish; but instead, a fowl.

He said because it had a gizzard and when it jumped out of the water
it was evolving and learning to fly.

Not Guilty!