Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.internet.wireless,sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Google admits it tracked user location data even when the settingwas turned off

On 11/22/2017 5:43 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 09:32:54 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

However, all this begs another question. Assuming that Wi-Fi is also
turned off in Airplane mode, what the hell is Google doing
TRANSMITTING anything?

I've been working too hard and have screwed up. I somehow assumed
that it was Airplane Mode that was turned off, not Location Services.
They're quite different.

Just ignore me. Maybe a turkey overdose will help.

Here's a video showing all the travel the phone owner did, his voice
messages, many things. He shows how to stop it and if you want to stop
all of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgLhjTLn7Q

Interesting video,
Mikek