Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Sky dish and new dish for Polish TV questions

wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 02:34:35 +0000, Bill Wright
wrote:

On 27/11/2017 17:06, wrote:

* The lad unfortunately is wheelchair bound for a condition I cannot
remember. They hope by bringing him up bilingual it may widen the
opportunity of finding worthwhile employment when the time comes

Good to hear of someone playing up their strengths rather than
exploiting their weaknesses by relying on the state.

In the old days before this Welfare State idea that's what we had to do.
In those days we had spunk! British spunk!

In this case I think the main drive has come from his Polish Mother
which belies the opinion of some that all people from that part of the
world are determined to come over here and sponge at the first
opportunity. Not that it matters now ,the last time they popped around
for a visit they were seriously considering moving to Poland due to
the toxic atmosphere since the Brexit vote.
The English husband plans to continue his chosen Vocation of rearing
Horses while she takes up teaching there again, having spent the past
6 years since my Mother purchased their house doing up a derelict
property with some land the sale of which will support them fairly
well while the Polish economy starts to gain ground while ours crashes.

The British economy wont be crashing, you watch.

Oh well , that will be 3 spaces vacated by intelligent people
of western outlook ready to be taken by 3 young single males
whose skill set is mainly the ability to get themselves smuggled
into the country and then bite the hands that feed them because
they think their religion advises them to.