Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Pedestal Mounted Vise

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 06:09:04 -0800 (PST)
" wrote:

On Monday, November 27, 2017 at 10:40:57 PM UTC-5, Jim Wilkins wrote:
wrote in message

I was unclear, I meant that the floor inserts would be permanent. What
do you plug them with?
-jsw

The inserts are for 3/4 inch bolts. I do not plug them
with anything. They do not seem to fill up with trash, but
should be able to be cleared with a shop vac

You must be married. Here they would be full in less than a month. Even
faster if I walked by them regularly ;-)

I should take some pictures of my setups but it would be a job in
itself to clear and or move them to a suitable spot. I think "clutter"
should have been my middle name...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b