Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Fremont Neighborhood Under Siege After Gang Of Wild Turkeys Moves In

Oren posted for all of us...

On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 14:03:25 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

"FREMONT (KPIX) ? Many Bay Area towns and cities seeing more wild
turkeys than usual this year. In Fremont, one fed-up homeowner says a
turkey attacked him.

In the past few years, the Warm Springs neighborhood in Fremont hasn?t
been the same since a gang moved in"

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/11/22/fremont-neighborhood-under-siege-after-gang-of-wild-turkeys-moves-in/

I presume they can't use firearms to thin the herd.

I think they wanted to ban lead. Right? Stainless steel shot cost
more. The birds are likely out of the hills because of all the recent
fires.

California wants to ban everything. I think steel shot is still legal,
although I'm not much of a bird hunter. Too much difference between a
Butterball and wild.

Your fire theory sounds logical.

--
Tekkie