Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default find a book

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote
I'm trying to find a children's sci fi book I read in the 60's from the
plot is there any easy way to do this ? ......

It can sometimes be surprising what google comes up with if your
googlefoo is any good.
rec.arts.sf.written will almost certainly tell you if there is anything
even vaguely unique about the plot.
https://books.google.com.au/advanced_book_search?hl=en

naw that is all I remember...on at children's TV time......tall Swedish/
Norwegian looking alien in a suit...a silver space communicator with
telescopic whip......kid put it or found it hidden under the floor
boards....somebody MUST remember this.........

must be as easy as finding the '71 mustang convertible in Tarot ace of
wands

https://www.google.co.uk/search?clie....oaRSL4N Q35s

can't even find that .....

or Jack of Diamonds uk tv show with the ford thunderbird ......I give up