Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pedestal Mounted Vise

On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 20:16:23 -0600, Ignoramus23672

On 2017-11-27, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
I've thought about this before, but it comes to mind every time one of
my two bench mounted vises is in the way, or I wish I had more room to
use one of them.

Do any of you guys use a vise on a pedestal?

I do. It is a part of my blacksmith shop on a steel plate.

Yeah, I remember the pics of that big boy. Bob wouldn't be moving that
around too much without a forklift. LOL

--
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds
are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her